Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MAY MIX


It's that time again. Time to share a few of the new songs I discovered and the old favourites that were in rotation. Last month's mix is a bit eclectic. I've added a few more of the places I like to find music after the jump. This time I'm highlighting some of the non-music blogs I read that feature cool mixes from time to time. What have you been listening to lately?



And in case you missed them: Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr


MixKind - This is a weekly music mix posted on Mondays on Design For Mankind. Always good for a few upbeat tunes to get the week started.


Music Monday - Rachel features a new song she likes each Monday. I almost always love her picks.


Music to Motivate - A new column on Colleen's blog contributed by Kelly Ann Mount of The Flower Child Dwelling


Are there any blogs or other sources you like that feature regular playlists? Let me know in comments!

1 comment:

  1. awesome, will have to have a listen when i get home!

    p.s. i know what you mean about tipping in the states! minimum wage seems to be so low here (i'm in la right now) that you have to tip to make up for it. but i like that in oz, the price you see is the price you pay. so many interesting observations when you're an expat :)

    ReplyDelete