Monday, July 23, 2012

JUNE MIX

This mix is loooong overdue but here are a few of the songs I listened to in June. I got tired of the old art for the monthly mixes so I decided to mix it up a bit (har har). Bazam!—new illustration. I decided to start including tracklists since songs have the pesky habit of disappearing from grooveshark lists (darn free music services). I don't want to switch over to 8tracks because I like giving people the option to skip tracks if they don't want to listen to a song so if something disappears from this list in the future you can look it up. Enjoy!

/object>



4 comments:

  1. I'm going to save this up for Saturday morning. I have them all to myself since my husband's been working 60-hour weeks. It'll be nice to sit back and relax and listen to some new (to me, at least) music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you enjoy and find something new you like.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! I'm never actually sure if anyone listens to these so thanks for saying so!

      Delete